When I was four and in pre-school, my class made a cookbook. I vividly remember sitting on the steps in the classroom with one of the teachers, working on my section for this book. I'm positive I broke a sweat working on this masterpiece of prose. If you are searching for something to write in a card for your mommy this year, by all means borrow my work. You might want to read it through first...
My Mom By Rebecca W
My mommy helps me...clean my room and put my clothes on.
I know my mommy loves me because...she lets me help her.
A hug from mommy....makes me happy.
My mommy...works and cleans the house up and makes dinner...all day.
What I like best about my mommy is that...she's nice sometimes and she likes me.
My mom gets mad at me when...I mess my room up.
I know she's mad at me when she yells.
It's just not hard to be a mommy.
I've helped you out by underlining the questionable bits of this poem. You might want to remove them or replace them with things that won't make your mommy look at you in horror. What treasures have you happened upon that made you laugh or smile?
Rebecca
No comments:
Post a Comment